FLORALS x COLD (OFF) SHOULDERS!!


Hello loves, so excited that it's weekend already. 

For some reason, I just wanted this week to end real fast... lol. 

In today's, post I'm getting a little festival vibe. I love this goddess inspired look. Just reminding  myself constantly that I am queen and deserves nothing less than a queen does. 

I love this cold shoulder yellow dress, for these almost summer days. I love the color yellow. It has never been my favorite because I never really buy outfits in this color  but this outfit is everything. 

The dress goes well with my skin tone and I love the floral garland as well the prefect crown I needed for this look. These pair of Kendra Scott earrings are gorgeous and fit for a queen, don't you think?. 

I decided to tone down this look by using this earth tone or neutral color (Brown). This woven waist belt and this brown sandals go perfectly with this look on those casual weekend outings or during this festival season. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and it inspires you to dress like the queens that you are. Stay stylish. You can shop this post directly from my blog below and  see more pictures below. 















Post a Comment