OMBRE x PLEATS

 Hello loves, I hope you all had an amazing Mother's Day celebration?. Because I did. I sent my mum the sweetest message ever to show her how proud I am of her and so glad that she is my mum. 

It's the month of May already!!! Can someone please tell me why the year is going by so fast. Anyhoo, im excited because it's almost summertime. Can't wait to switch up my style and outfits and travel fingers crossed. 

In today's post im sharing my love for pleated skirts. This ombre pleated skirt is everything. Very brezzy, comfortable and just so stylish. I will definitely be styling this again soon. 

I paired this ombre skirt with a blue bodysuit and a pair of blue shoes. I added a silver choker to give me that added vavavoom look... Lol. 

This outfit is so stylish and I can see myself wearing this out with friends, with a jacket t work or church, or putting my skirt in a knot and heading to the beach.. Hehehe.. I love this skirt so much. I have come up with a ton of different pleated skirts that I love and I know you love to below... Click on the shop this post and purchase any of the pleated skirts. 

Stay stylish.. Shop this post below... 





















        Outfit details 
Top: Ambiance apparel 
Skirt: Burlignton coat factory 
Shoes: Aldo 
Sunglasses: Ross 
Choker: Burlington coat factory 

Shop this post below....



Post a Comment