WEDDING OUTFIT INSPIRATION !!!

Hello loves, today's post is a little bit different as I am sharing a wedding outfit inspiration. I know a lot of you will be attending weddings since the weather is now cooler and the sun is starting to shine. 

This post wil help you to have an idea of one of my favorite outfit to wear to a wedding. If i don't wear a long Mermaid styled dress. You would find me in this gorgeous off the shoulder top and a full pleated floral skirt. 

This outfit was tailored to specifics by Ellamopatrick on Instagram. I love the fullness of the skirt, the floral print also screams spring which I also love. Paired this outfit with a very nice gold clutch and shoe. 

With this look too much of accessorizing was absolutely unnessecary so I decided to keep it simple. 

I hope this post inspires you to wear more pleats, off the shoulder tops and florals. 

Stay stylish and see more pictures and outfit details below. 
















         OUTFIT DETAILS 

TOP & SKIRT; Tailored by Ellamopatrick on Instagram.

Shoe: Steve Madden 

Clutch: Dorothy Perkins 

Post a Comment