FESTIVAL/ COACHELLA STAPLES!!


My loves, it's another weekend. I know everyone is excited. We can finally rest. 

In todays post I'm sharing my take on a Coachella/ festival inspired outfit. Coachella is around the corner (starts on the 15th of April). If you are still thinking of an outfit idea. I'm here to help you with this post. 

My take was to be very comfortable, so I picked up this maxi dress. I've found that chiffon dresses with belts and fringe or a cotton fabric outfit will work. I also put on a pair of gladiators during festivals you need not think about your heels unless you are an artist performing on stage. 

hat is a must have this season and to the Coachella Yes! Yes! Yes!.it yells festival all the way. 

Another staple is your chocker. It could be all kinds of chokers but it's definitely going to add to the look. 

You do not need your big handbags, hence my favorite sling bag which is small comes in handy. 

A lot of the time a bohemian chic look will work for a festival an that's what I always go for. The outfit I wore to the rodeo Houston will also work for the Coachella. I will add the link to that post soon. 

I hope you get inspired to piece that perfect outfit this festival season and for the Coachella. 

Stay stylish and see more pictures and outfit details below. 

























OUTFIT DETAILS 
DRESS : ROSS 
SANDALS: Burlington coat factory 
Choker: Parlais Royal 
Sling bag : DKNY 
Hat : Forever 21 

Post a Comment