DENIM x BANDANA x MONDAY BLUES!!


Hello loves how are you doing? It's the start of a new week, with one day down. I'm sure we are all looking forward to the end of the week already. Lol. 

In today's post I'm sharing one of my favorite things, my current obsession {bandana}. I litterally wear a bandana on everything lately. 

I have paired this black jersey skirt and plain tshirt  with a denim jacket. The bandana was my take on a choker which matched my mint green shoes. 

I love how simple yet chic this look is. I can effortlessly slay on any occasion. 

I hope this post inspires you t start styling bandanas because they are the cool things to style now and add some edge to your outfit. 

Stay stylish!!. See more pictures and outfit detials below. 


















        Outfit Details 
Top: Forever 21 
Skirt : primark 
Shoes : primark 
Sunglasses: Tahari 
Denim: Old 
Bandana: Walmart 

Post a Comment