ABSTRACT x PASTEL= SPRING


Hello loves, it's shoetuesday and what better way to to start today but post one of my favorite looks.

This is a post that while be highlighting my love for abstract designs and all the pastel colors of this season. 

The dress has an abstract design. It's seems like so many things going on at the same time it is so beautiful and glam. This will actually be my business casual type of look if I'm not wearing pants or skirts. 

I paired his look with my current favorite shoes from INC, they have such a an amazing line, my DKNY purse and my Tahari sunglasses. Talk about simple yet chic. 

I hope this inspires you to style that abstract design dress that you have in your closet/wardrobe. 

Don't forget to leave a comment below and join my blogsite. 

Stay Stylish and see more pictures and outfit details below.  
















           OUTFIT DETAILS
DRESS: Bourlington coat factory 
SHOES: International Concepts (INC)
BAG: DKNY
SUNGLASSES: Tahari

Post a Comment