SHADES OF BLUE !!

Hello loves, how has your day been so far? Mine was a bit laid back, bad weather got me feeling some type of way.

 Before I start this post this is one of those shoots that I had when I was feeling bloated so please excuse the excessive and over exergerated  areas. Lol.

In today's post I'm sharing my take on playing with shades of blue. This spring pastels are really one of my favorite color tones. This navy trouser suit from is Asos Here is one that I will be restyling. Lol. 

I paired this trouser suit with a sky blue bralet and a sky blue pair of shoes. It's really easy to style and piece outfits together which is why I am here to give you ideas.  I also wore this outfit to church yesterday but switched up the bralet for a more conservative look. 

This outfit can be worn to any occasion and you will slay, without the jacket you also have a more casual look which does not limit where or how you can wear this outfit. 

I hope this style inspires your next work outfit or casual outfit. If you will be styling your suit differently or in a similar way don't hesitate to leave a comment or shoot me an email. 

Stay stylish and see more pictures below. 


























             Outfit details
Jacket: Asos
Trouser:Asos
Shoes: Just fab 
Sunglasses : Steve Madden


Post a Comment