FREE ROCKSBOX JEWELRIES !!

Hello loves, hope you had a great Sunday? Here's  a quick blog post. I recently received my first rocksbox jewelry box. Sign up . Here

What's rocksbox about? It's an online designer Jewelry store, where you can order accessories and select the ones you like before you are billed for them.

Read about kendrascott Here  and Gorjana Here

In today's post, I'm sharing my love for these jewleries that I received. Today, I have a code for you to get your first rocksbox for free, yes for free.  Find code when you read more... 

The packaging of my rocksbox was so lovely. Do you see my personalized items and my customized name.. Love it!! 



Picture above. This is a gold mini Gorjana bracelet that came in my rocksbox.I wore it to church today. I will be inserting a link soon. 

Gorjana mini bracelet.

This earrings were made by the amazing Kendra Scott. I haven't yet rocked mine but I will wear it so elegantly soon.

This Pastel necklace is also my favorite one by Perry Street. It screams spring, spring, spring.

I will be including this is a Lookbook or mini bts video soon. 
This is an amazing treat for you my readers. If you are looking for great quality designer jewelries. Order your first rocksbox using this code ; iamitorohottiexoxo .

Stay stylish ... 

Post a Comment