DENIM x STRIPES !!

This post should have been uploaded earlier. It's never too late to post this very casual Friday outfit. 

This season one of the ways to rock your denim shirt will be to pair it with your striped pants or skirt. 

I love this look so much because it is so casual and laid back and very comfortable for Friday running around a into the weekend. 

The denim top is one of my old but favorite ones, and the stripped pants were tailored for me by my friend @rhallykhan who owns the brand @labels___ on Instagram, you should check her out. 

So when next you are thinking of what to wear casually do not think twice, pair that 
denim top with your stripped pants or skirt or the other way around. 

I hope you get some casual outfit inspiration from this post. 

Stay stylish and see outfit details and more pictures below. 

If my blog post is ever inspired your outfit of the day please be sure to join my blogsite leave a comment below... Have a beautiful weekend.... 











            Outfit Details 
Top: Old denim 
Pants: bespoke tailored by @labels___ on Instagram
Shoes: Ross dress for less 
Sling bag: DKNY


Post a Comment