SPRING FAVE SHOES !!

Hello loves, how Is your day going?  I initially planned for this post to go up last night, but anyhow, when I get distracted I tend to just leave it and wait till I'm in the right frame of mind to write a good piece for you all. 

In today's post I'm sharing my current mood through these pairs of shoes. Currently I've been loving these pastel pairs of shoes. I love spring and it is one of my favorite time of the year. I love that I can play with different shades of a certain color. 

Let's talk about comfortable shoes, these shoes are very comfortable.  I love being able  stand in my shoes for hours without feeling like I carried a bucket of water on my head. Lol. Well that's how I know my shoes are great. 

These are my current favorite shoes this spring. I will be rocking all shades severally  and in springs to come. What are your spring shoe faves? Share you comments and pictures below if you have a similar pair or other shoes that you are currently loving. 

Stay stylish and see direct  product links below. 



            SHOE DETAILS 
Sky blue: Just fab : Here
Green floral print: Sammy dress : Here
Orange : INC shoes : Similar Here
Blush: Justfab : Here
Mint: Primark 
Nude and Black : Just fab : Here

Post a Comment