Khaki in Spring!!

So it's sleep time for me. But I Haven't forgotten this casual outfit post. It's pretty weird that I am posting something casual on a Monday. Heck, it doesn't really matter because there's no pattern to how things should be done... So enjoy this post loves. 

In today's blog post, I'm sharing my love for jersey outfits. I've always lived for jersey fabric. Until, I started to gain weight and felt very uncomfortable. Weight gain is constantly something I have to battle with but overtime I have found strategies to help me loose weight faster and by changing my lifestyle I'm able to overcome it. I will suggest that if you are going through the same thing don't always look for a quick fix, look for ways to adapt to a new way of life.  Which is why last month I decided to change my lifestyle and focus on being more healthy, guess I don't need to say more.. Lol. 

I paired this khaki top from forever 21 and this khaki skirt also from F21. 
I was going for a very casual look but aiming for a chic and sophisticated look too. To top this look up I paired the outfit with a silver pair of sandal. I love this look so much and expect more jersey outfits from me as summer approaches. 

I hope this post inspired you to style your jersey outfits.. See more pictures and outfit details below.. 









        Outfit Details 
Top:  Forever21 
Skirt: Forever 21 
Sandals: DSW 
Sunglasses: Tahari 


Post a Comment