OFFTHESHOULDER x BANDANA x RIPPED JEANS!!

Happy Saturday loves, how are you all doing. Here's a quick Saturday casual post. 

As you all know I love being classy with my looks and outfits, but I totally don't see anything with a lady who is classy with a bit of hood . Lol... 

Hence, this is a great way to not only incorporate your bandanas to your look. But also dress down and casual on a Saturday or weekend. 

I paired this off the shoulder sky blue top, with this ripped jeans. I love the color contrast that comes with the spring season. One of my current fave shoes is the pastel blue from just fab too ,which is what I have paired with this outfit. 

This is totally me going out casually and always slaying because that is what I air for.. Hahahah. 

I hope you've been inspired to pair this three in one { Bandana, Offtheshoulder and Rippedjeans} together. Go forth and slay casually. 

Stay stylish! See more pictures and outfit details below. 













       Outfit Details
Top: Boohoo 
Jean: Shoe 
Bandana: Walmart 
Wristwatch: Micheal Korrs 



Post a Comment