TURTLE NECKS AND OVERALLS


Hello lovelies, Happy Easter. I hope that you are all celebrating our savior Jesus Christ this season. 

In today's post I've styled my overall differently. It became chilly here in Houston and I had to cover up without being extremely dressed for winter instead of spring. Lol!

I paired this turtle neck sweater with my denim overall. I was going for a minamal look and paired it with ankle boots. This has taken the outfit from simple to dope. Hahahah. 

I hope you have an amazing Easter celebration. Don't forget to slat this chilly spring day by remaining stylish. 

Ild see you in my next post. More pictures and outfit details below. 



















           Outfit Details 
Turtle neck; Primark 
Overall ; Primark 
Boots; Ross
Sling Bag; DKNY
Sunglasses; Tahari
Wristwatch; Marc Jacobs


Post a Comment