Pink Off the shoulder top x White jeans!!

Hey loves, how are you all doing today? Here's a quick post on one of my favorite items (the off the shoulder top). 

This trend has got me so much that everytime I want to purchase pieces I see an off shoulder top or dress and have to have it .

I've paired this pink and white off the shoulder top with this pair of white jeans to give it a contrasting color. 

The pink detail on the black sandal adds a deeper color  contrast  to the outfit. 

This cape designed  off the shoulder top can be worn to events and even casually for brunch or meetings with a friend(s). 

I hope this post inspires your style this spring season. Stay stylish and see more pictures and outfit details below. 













          Outfit Details
Top: Marshalls 
Jeans: JcJo
Sandals: Micheal Korrs

Post a Comment