CORAL GLAM FOR BIRTHDAY!

Whoop whoop!! It was my birthday yesterday (march 20th).

To be honest I planned that it was going to be like everyother day, but the messages I recieved were enough to make me realize that my birthday will  always be a special day. 

I'm so grateful to God for another year and I'm so excited about what the next year has to offer. I thank everyone for the  the birthday wishes too. 

In today's post, I am not only sharing my birthday excitement but my love for this beautiful coral dress. 

It's almost prom season, so I figured this post will help my girls who are in search of the perfect prom dress. Also, Easter Sunday  is around the corner and there is no such thing as over dressing to church so this could be your church glam outfit.  ( cover that slit though.. Lol). 

This dress is really elegant. The detail around the neck was one of the reasons I purchased it. I was going for an outfit that didn't need much  accessorizing. 

What do you all think about the overlap that flows to the thigh high slit. This dress is just amazing and the coral color is just perfect for this spring season. 

I hope you got inspiration from this post. Please leave comments below on what your thoughts are and how you will be styling your dress.I will be adding links to products again. Kindly bear with me. See more pictures and outfit details below. Stay stylish. 




















     Outfit Details 
Dress: Borlington coat factory 
Sandal : Designer shoe warehouse (DSW)

Post a Comment