OFF THE SHOULDER x STRIPES x OVERALL

Hello lovelies, how has your Saturday  been?.  Super excited because it's my birthday in a few hours ( March 20) . 

In today's post I've styled this striped off the shoulder top and this overall aka dungaree. I love this look because it's very casual and would also pass for a high fashion look. The overall trend is really big right now and I thought why not pair this with the off the shoulder top trend which is really big right now. 

I paired this look with black heeled shoes  to add that extra classy look to it. My sunglasses are by Tahari which is one of my current favorite sunglasses. (I will be doing sunglasses reviews in view of  those hot sunny days in summer). 

I hope you like this look and get inspiration on how to rock your overalls. Stay stylish. 

See more pictures and outfit details below. 



























         Outfit details 
Top: Light in the box 
Overall: Primark 
Shoe: Christian Louboutin 
Sling bag : DKNY 

Post a Comment