FLORALS AND FUNNEL SLEEVES (RODEO CHIC) !!

Hello loves, happy ST Patrick's day.  How has your spring break been so far ? (If you have been on spring break).  I've been having so much fun as well as resting. 

In today's post I've styled this funnel sleeved, floral print mini dress. I went for the rodeo here in Houston, yesterday and I had an amazing time . 

In a bid to look different from the regular rodeo look ( cowboy boots, plaids, denim). I decided to go for a bohemian chic look. I love this outfit so much that I intend to rerock it and restyle it .. Lol. I changed a few of the pieces I wore to the rodeo. For the rodeo I decided to wear a hat and switch the pointed heels for more chunky heels which are more comfortable.This look sums up my spring essentials. I will be sharing pictures from the rodeo with below. 

Meanwhile, outfit details and more pictures are  below. Stay stylish... 
















Spring essentials in one picture.

         OUTFIT DETAILS 
DRESS: Ross dress for less. 
SHOES: Christian Louboutin.  
CLUTCH: DKNY 
SUNGLASSES: Tahari
CHOKER: Borlington coat factory 

My Rodeo look ... 







Post a Comment