STRIPES AND PASTELS !!!

I'm currently loving stripes and what other way to spice up this look than pairing it with some pastels (very springy). 

In today's post im sharing this amazing two piece made for me by my bespoke tailor friend Rhallykhan on Instagram. She makes clothes to specific preference and request. 

I love this striped two piece especially the flare top which is very comfortable. The pants are wide legs which is one of my favorite ones too this season. The mint green accessories add a little color to this outfit. I would say it makes it look more fun. I was going for a more serious and confident woman look so I put on this pair of glasses.

What do you think about my new hairdo?compared to my previous hairstyles. 

I hope this inspires you to add some color to your black and white outfits. 

Stay stylish. See more pictures and outfit details : 



















             Outfit Details 
Stripe two piece: Bespoke tailor @labels on Instagram. 
Shoes: primark 
Clutch: HM 
Necklace: HM
Sunglasses: Tomford 


Post a Comment