SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!

Hello lovelies, how are you all doing?. Who else dreads the time change like me. Lol.. But hey you know that spring has sprung when time changes. 

Anyhoo.. I'm feeling super excited because I have a full work free week (it's spring break baby...) lol.

In today's post I've styles this peach Cami top and this wine skater skirt. I love this look because it screams spring season with the pastel color. 

I would wear this outfit out and about on a sunny spring day and also style it differently with a pair of sandals for more comfort. 

By the way it's my birthday on the 20th of March and I'm so excited and grateful to God. 

I hope that this post inspires your spring looks. Stay stylish!! 

See more pictures and outfit details below. 














            Outfit details 
Top: Primark 
Skirt; Ross 
Shoes: Just fab 


Post a Comment