BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES : CRUELLA DEVILE INSPIRED!!!


Hello loves happy Friday. It's the start of spring break and I am so excited about this holiday. 

In today's post I've styled this black and white striped dress. I love the distinction between the top white part of this dress and the bottom. 

I've paired this look with different colored shoes m. One white and the othe black. My inspiration for this look is the famous character, CRUELLA Devil ... 

This is just a fun outfit. I would wear this for street fashion and to fashion shows in general. 

Btw, what are you all doing this spring break? Let me know in the comment section. 

Stay stylish. See pictures and outfit details below.. 















Outfit Details 
Dress: Bourlignton coat factory 
White shoe: just fab 
Black shoe; primark 

Post a Comment