DENIM AND ANKARA | FRIDAY FASHION


Not forgetting my roots, where I'm from is one of the things I always have on my mind. Desicating this post to my Africa my Nigeria.. 

Hello loves, how have you all been? .. As the week winds down I know we are all anxious to start the weekend. 

Hence, my post today is going to help you start the weekend in style and give some Friday outfit inspiration. 

I've been following this Ankara trend on Instagram... I love the denim on Ankara trend. I decided to go for it, don't you just love this outfit.

I paired a denim shirt with this Ankara print  skirt and a pair of tan heels to go with the tan on the skirt.

This look is what I would define as the perfect Friday work outfit. I know that when I was in Nigerian I always looked forward to wearing my African attire to work. 

So ladies, here's a quick and easy Friday outfit inspiration. Pair that denim shirt that you have worn one way too many times with you printed skirt and thank me later... Lol... 

I hope you get inspired.. Stay stylish ... See more pictures and outfit details below : 










            Outfit Details
Denim: Old similar here; www1.macys.com
Skirt : Ankara Tailored similar here; www.google.com
Shoe: Primark ;Similar here; www.6pm.com






Post a Comment