NAVY CO ORD !!

What day is it where you are?  Because it's Slaturday where I am..lol... How are you doing? 

Today in styling this gorgeous slinky co ord set from boohoo.com. I love  the snug fitting if this outfit. The slinky fabric adds that extra shine and perfect look. 

I paired this Coord crop top with my simple yet chic silver heeled sandal and my and some chunky silver accessories to place emphasis on being proudly an African queen. 

The navy color is one that I wasn't really fond of until now.. I will definitely be styling more navy outfits. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and get inspired ... Stay stylish ... See more pictures and outfit details below..


















OUTFIT DETAILS
Navy co ord set ; Boohoo.com here ;www.boohoo.com
Sandal:Chinese Laundry, DSW ; Similar here;www.dsw.com









Post a Comment