FLARE JEANS AND JUMPER

To be honest I was looking for new ways to style my flare pants. If you've seen my previous posts you Ild know that I have often paired them with a denim shirt or basic top.

However, in today's post I have styled my  flare pants with a blue jumper. Blue is one color I know goes with my skin tone so I absolutely loved the idea of styling shades of blue. 

Not to give you all the winter blues, but to brighten up your mood this season. I paired this flare pants with a blue jumper, blue sunglasses, blue comfy shoes and a blue tote bag. Don't you wish my hat was blue too.. Lol. 

This is a very casual and effortlessly stylish look for me. As I always say this look is something I can wear to different events or occasions.

I hope you like this look. Stay stylish. See more pictures and outfit details below.  













Outfit Details
Hat: Forever 21
Jumper: Thrifted 
Jeans: JcJo
Shoes: Aldo 
Bag: Nine West 
Sunglasses : Steve Madden 
Wrist watch : Micheal Kors







Post a Comment