TWIRLING IN BLACK!


Twirling in today's post. I had a lot of fun styling this outfit as well as during his photoshoot by F.Bassey photography (IG).

I was looking for a fun way to style my tulle skirt in the winter. Black never fails to amaze me it does not scream I'm here like other colors which is why i decided an all black outfit will work. 

The look reminds me of a Mary poppins it totally looks like something she will wear. 

If you are looking for a party outfit I believe this works perfectly well this season. 

By simply pairing a turtle neck top, tulle skirt, a pair of knee high boots and a hat you've got a killer look. Get ready to twirl into your party and slay !!

I hope you like this look. Stay Stylish  ... See more pictures and outfit details below.




















Outfit Details
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Nitto signature 
Knee high boots: Micheal Antonio from  DSW 
Hat: Forever 21
Clutch: Micheal Kors 

















Post a Comment