WRAP DRESS + THIGH HIGH BOOTS

    Have you ever been so confused about what to wear? Especially my ladies. You have a wardrobe filled with loads of clothes but you still say I have nothing to wear. 

Yes, I can relate. That was me in the early yesterday morning while looking for a church outfit. I was confused, I said I have to go to church but wanted to look a certain way. Little did I know that this beautiful wrap dress given to me by my grandma would solve my misery. 

The wrap dress is amazing simple and beautiful. The length is perfect, talk more of the geometric design. I love the black and what colors of this dress, simple yet sophisticated.

I paired this outfit with a pair of pointed thigh high boots. I love how classy the outfit looks. 

Moreover, you all know how much I love the fact that my outfits can be worn to different occasions, I wore this to church and would leave you to imagine where else you could wear this outfit to if I could to church. *smiles*

Stay stylish and I hope you enjoy this post....See more pictures and outfit details below; 











Outfit details; 
Dress; George
Thigh high boots: Micheal Antonio - DSW
Wristwatch; Marc Jacobs







Post a Comment