SHADES OF GRAY!!

As much as I don't want to sound cliche this blog post is titled Shades of gray. 

I had an amazing shoot with the wonderful photog Francis Bassey photography always bringing my vision to reality with his lens. 

I was going for an all gray look, basically playing with the different textures in gray. 

As the weather is cold I decided to pair a gray jumper and a gray skirt. I also paired it with this gray pair of shoes and a gray sling bag. This outfit can be worn in different ways and to different occasions. 

I will call this a cossy casual or occasion outfit. You are kept warm but still remain stylish...I hope you like this post...

Stay stylish.. See more pictures and outfit details below; 












Outfit Details
Jumper: Thrifted 
Skirt: Primark 
Shoes: Jessica Simpson 
Coat: Thrifted
Sunglasses: forever 21







Post a Comment