Camel + Mom jeans

Hey loves, happy Friyay... I haven't really blogged this week... I got so caught up with personal stuff .. Don't we all. 

As the weather gets chilly and more chilly.. The only solution is to cover up..lol

However, just because we have to wear a ton of layers does not mean we can not remain stylish and fabulous. 

Hence, today's post which shows how I styled my camel coat, nude top, mom jeans and nude shoes. 

I've been loving very neutral colors like nude, grays and even black lately. 

This outfit works well for any occasion this season as you are warm but still very stylish. I choose this high waisted mom jeans just to add a little oldie look to it. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and get inspired. 

Stay stylish, see more pictures and outfit details below; 













             Outfit details:
Camel coat; Thrifted 
Top: Thrifted 
Mom jeans: shethriftsforyou on IG
Shoes: Justfab







Post a Comment