GRAY DAY !!!

Hey loves, how are you doing? Happy monday. I'm sure a lot of you are at work or trying to get used to the new week. 

Here's a post from my one of my weekend outfits. 

It is getting really cold already and I'm literally changing into my boots,jumpers and coats.. 

However, I'm of the opinion that layering should not stop anyone from staying fashionable. 

So here's  how I transformed my regular outfit to a stylish one by pairing this gray jumper with gray pants. A scarf is very important and I love this very fancy scarf from primark. 

Finally, it was definitely a rainy day for me on saturday so my comfy Micheal Korrs Wellies or hunter boots came in handy. 

I hope you enjoyed this casual outfit post.  See more pictures and outfit details below..









               Outfit Details:
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Jumper: Thrifted 
Jeans: Forever 21
Sling bag: DKNY
Wellies: Micheal Korrs
Necklace: HM 



Post a Comment