PAST FEW MONTHS IN A NUTSHELL, 2018 LESSONS, GROWTH, TIMING, +FALL/ WINTER FASHION AND MORE....



                                         THE INTRO (CHECKING ON YOU)
This blogpost is well overdue! It should have been Live two days ago but when you read it you will understand why it took this long to publish.
     As i sit here, and type my heart out! There are still so many things i wont be able to say, share, tell or type. Oh 2018! what a year.....Was it great? Could it have been better? What could i have done differently? Are there regrets? Are there any achievements? All of these and more are the things i would love to share in todays post!






But first i want to check on you? How are you feeling? Excited about the new year? Health wise; awesome? Or are you feeling overwhelmed? Get some rest, set some goals and buckle up for 2019. It promises to be an amazing year!!!



            Outfit details
Pink Blazer: Boohoo
Turtle neck: Calvin Klein
Jeans: Rosegal
Sunnies: Rosegal
Booties: Justfab

PHOTO taken West Elms NYC





Lets talk about the past few months in a nutshell!! But first i want to tell you that hardwork is part of the reason why i didint blog a lot this 2018. I plan to do better in the New Year. I want you to add success to one of your new year resolutions. Whats the recipe you asked? The quote below answers that;

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. Pele 


Past Few Moths In A Nutshell
   The past few moths for me have been hectic,

traveling for work from city to city. Yes! i do have a 9 - 5. If you want to be a successful blogger, you need to have a full time/ part time job that will help you financially grow your blog. You need to pay for a domains! Buy clothes for a fashion blog! Buy work out gears for a fitness blog! All these have to be in place before you can grow a successful blog.

I had never been to New York City. But my full time job took me there and i had such a blast........

So the past few moths have paid off for me and my loved ones. However i promise to blog more often in the new year....

Are you enjoying reading this post yet? If so im talking about Growth, Timing and sharing lessons 2018 taught me......


       Outfit Details
Check blouse: Zaful
Check skirt: Zaful
Booties: Justfab
Earrings: Cititrends

Photo taken in TimesSquare NYC


                         WHAT 2018 TAUGHT ME

The year 2018 has been a great year, even though it could be better.  I'm thankful thus far! Filled with so many lessons learnt and more. I'm ready to take on 2019 with the Gems given to me by 2018.



                Lesson1 

Be patient: 2018 really made me realize how much of a virtue patience is. I promise you. Everything will work out for you you just have to be patient. There are so many things I prayed for but i had to be patient. It takes a lot to be patient but in the end it is worth it. 

                            Lesson2 
Set Goals: The thing they say about new year resolutions are so true and now is the time to set goals that will be achieved in the year 2019. I had some goals set in 2017 that i have achieved this year 2018. So i can tell you for a fact that it pays to set goals.


              











                          Lesson3

Stay ThankfulWhenever a goal is not met, thank God for what he will do. I always thank him in advance as well for every point that i am.

 

I learned that we can do anything, but we can't do everything... at least not at the same time. So think of your priorities not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything. Dan Millman

                                                              TIMING 

I can tell you for a fact that Timing is very important in life. If you try to get to a point faster than God wants you too. Chances are things wont probably work out. However, when we wait for the right time. Everything begins to fall in place. I am a testimony of when God says its time its time!


                                        

GROWTH
 For me is being able to measure previous years success and realizing how much better we have become. How much we have grown. I see that with every passing day. I am a more mature person, in my thinking, actions even in my etiquettes. 






After reading through this blog post. I begin to ponder and wonder! What 2019 truly holds. So much that we dont know. Still we have to remain optimistic. Enthusiastic, about the future. Above all, we can hope for the best.










You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands - your own. Mark Victor Hansen















I truly appreciate you all for being loyal! Also, for this years support despite me being away and aloof due to work. As always , i didn't neglect you all. I just need you guys to live beyond social media and have a reality. 






“I am grateful for all that this year has given me, 
including the lessons it has given to my soul. 
This year I will be kinder and more , 
compassionate to myself and to all beings. 
I will stop being so hard on me.
I will laugh more. 
I will unplug more. 
I will shift into my heart more.
I will make the time to connect,

to the Divine and feed my spirit. 
I will let go of the small stuff. 
I will surround myself with 

uplifting people and activities. 
This is my truth and so it is. Amen.” 
― Eileen Anglin

                                
I truly want to  thank you for stopping by this year! 2019 promises to be an outstanding year so stick with me on HOWISTYLEDIT.COM!! As i will be revealing so much more especially for you, Yes! you who has been trying to start your blog or grow your audience!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

XO

ITORO ESSIEN "CEO" HOWISTYLEDIT




1 comment