THINK BIG! RED SEASON; SWEATER x CULOTTES

Happy Tuesday loves, I hope you are having an awesome day so far. I am so ready for Christmas but truly it seems just like yesterday that the year began. I'm thankful for everything and so grateful for life in abundance. 


red sweater




In today's post, I'm sharing my love for red and this gorgeous sweater weather is everything to me. I love this chunky cable knit sweater. It's a little oversized but very comfortable to slip into.
red booties


This season the color "RED" is the most seen and most styled and honestly, I can't get enough of it. I am constantly aiming to style the red trend in different ways.


winter fashion
I paired this knit wear with a pair of black cullotes. Very comfy and very easy to wear. Honestly, keeps me warm! What's the point of wearing a knit wear or sweater if it won't keep you warm. Lol.

Close up shot on the gorgeous dainty bracelet from my favorite brand @charmingcharlie. They have and awesome line and this dainty pieces are perfect for date night this season.



This look is a mix of casual yet chic, my pair of red booties take the outfit from casual to chic real quick. Although, they are not the most comfy they work well with any look and are very stylish. Want to purchase this red booties make sure you go a size up than your usual size.


Think Big is what came to my mind as I  write  this post. Honestly, so much has happened to me this year and I can truly say that it has been a mix of the good, the good and the ugly. No major bad stuff so far. 

But I believed in my dreams and I even outdid myself and my expectations. I was able to put effort into what I believe in and made my dreams come to reality . My advice to you if you are reading this post now; there's still some time to make that dream a reality, start somewhere and always remember that your dreams have to scare you. 


I want to appreciate those of us who struggle with photographers and photography in general. I want to thank my lover for an awesome session. Sessions that are effortless. 




I hope you enjoyed reading today's post. Thank you for stopping by as always! 

                         Outfit Details 
Cullotes; Boohoo
Sweater; Old 
Booties; JustFab
Clutch; Ross



Post a Comment