NAVY FEVER!!!

Happy Wednesday loves, With so much to be thankful about I have been very busy catching up with life and everything it has to offer. 

Recently, got back from Nashville Tennessee and getting back on my grove. I plan on spending time with my my family and loved ones. What have you planned out for thanksgiving loves? 






In today post, I’m sharing my love for the color navy. This monochromatic look was not just inspired by a trend but by my genuine love for navy blue. This color has always and will forever be one that I am sons of. 


A big smile goes a long way so maybe smiling might be a new one for me. WHAT DO YOU THINK? 




 I paired this navy wide leg pants with this gorgeous cowl neck navy jumper. Perfect for the season and it keeps me warm. I told you I’m going for a classy, stylish chic look this layering season. I hope that you are inspired by these. 






My baker boy hat is one that I am loving, as much as I would love to jump on the beret trend I still have so much love for the baker boy hats. I personally feel and think they are more stylish. 


See there’s a saying, what’s for everyone may not be for me or for you. I guess that how I feel about the hat.


For a little bit of contrast, I threw on my sling bag and paired this look with my favorite black booties this season. This is giving me all that classy vibe and that chic look. 




I hope you enjoyed reading this post today! I have been needing some motivation lately, hence the late posts. Hopefully I can get posts to you as soon as possible.. 

        Thank you for stopping by as always loves. 

               Outfit Details 
Pants; Rosegal 
Sweater; Oldie 
Hat; Ross 
Bag; Ross 
Booties; JustFab 




Post a Comment