WINTER IS HERE! MIX PRINT x COAT


Happy Sunday loves, I should have posted last week because of all the nice comments I got on my Instagram page. Let's talk about mixing prints and still keeping your winter style fresh. 





As you know I'm a sucker for styling pieces that are chic and out of the box. Here's that kind of look. I styled this balloon sleeve blouse and striped pants by @labels___ on Instagram. My friend owns this clothing line and I am here to support her creativity. 





At first I was going to style a skirt but I don't think I'm ready to style my thigh high buts and a skirt just yet. So I decided to mix prints. 





I truly love this close up on this look. The floral blouse has the same colors as the pant which is what makes it work perfectly. All the shades are the same it has only different prints. 




I'm currently in Nashville, Tennessee and I hope I can explore a little bit. See the world around me and also work on a few collaborations. 




I love the frill hem or peplum hem of this look. Very pretty and adds more to this look. 


Throw a coat on you stylish outfit and you are ready for whatever the weather is saying. Remember to always stay stylish even though layering is important. 


I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Thank you for stopping by as always. 

                Outfit Details
Blouse and Pant: @labels___ on Instagram 
Shoe: Justfab
Coat: Asos

Post a Comment