FLAMING HOT X RED HOT; STYLING FORMULA


Happy First day of fall loves, Tis' the season that I have been waiting for. I love the Fall/Winter season because I am able to show my true style and it helps me stay stylish even when I have layers on. Above all being able to play with textures, prints and colors is one of my favorite things about this season.

fallfashion




Apart from layering and learning a few tips about styling I want to share 3 tips that will make layering easier for you in any of the cold seasons.

In todays post, ive styled one of falls most wanted and styled colors RED .  I will still be styling this color a lot this season. It has always been a favorite of mine and to be able to abuse it this much .. hahahaha. I cannot wait to play with this color a lot.






Ive styled this red glitter jumper with this gorgeous red and white striped skirt. I had initially styled this skirt during the summer because stripes were so in and I loved it. Who says no to a red and white striped skirt style inspiration in Fall season? So I thought yesss. I will re style this skirt and I must say I absolutely love the outcome.








Before I continue gushing about this a outfit lets tall about the awesome  creative mind behind this pictures. The amazing Ashraf Alabi of @ashhstudio on Instagram. he took his time to understand my vision and brought it to life beyond my imagination. I totally love working with creatives like myself. Definitely check him out.





                                  FALL 2017 Colors 
There are so many colors on the Fall/Winter Pantone this year. My top three are; Gray, Red, Blue. I really love these theee colors because of their uniqueness. I am more than excited to style most of this colors and I cannot wait to share them with you. 

Here's a quick tip on how I style my outfits; My formula is simple; 

             PANTONE + TREND = OUTFIT 
 That's the simple formula for me every season. All year round. 


One of the best gifts in life is the ability to walk in the purpose that God says you should. Here's a quick motivational quote. 

"Believe in Your Heart
Believe in your heart that you're meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles."- Ralph Waldo Emerson. 






I love the amazing striped skirt. The assymetric cut as well as the frill layers are my favorite things about this skirt. My bag currently my fave this season. I've been throwing it in everything. It's very small and easy to slip on. 


WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT WEARING RED THIS SEASON ?



My loves can we take sometime to appreciate my bootties by @justfab this is the most chic pair I've had in a while. I love how sexy and sleek they look. As much as I love them they are comfy for only about a 2-3 hours. But trust me I didn't feel the pain until I actually wrapped up my session. I totally love them and would wear them for hours and hours....


Thank you so much for stopping by loves!! 

           Outfit Details 
Sweater; Oldie
Skirt; Zaful
Booties; Just fab
Purse; Ross
Sunnies; SunglassesLA

Post a Comment