FLORALS IN FALL

Gosh I wanna dance into the new week but mybusy schedule won't let me.. lol.

We could talk about  everything going on in the world and in our personal lives but being grateful is all we can be. We are talking about Florals in the Fall season! 

Fall foral dress



At the start of this season I wasn't expecting everything (colors) saw on the Pantone, neither was I expecting the trends that I soon found out were in.





When you hear the word florals, you instantly think , Summer, spring but most importantly spring. I started to notice a pattern to the type of florals that are in season.




Yes, you can style floral prints in the Fall season.However, you do need to know your petals well. Big petals are in so are tiny petals. What petals do you think are more appropriate? Which is why I've styled the big floral print dress.




I styled this off he shoulder big floral maxi dress, the bohemian vibe of this dress was one of my major attractions, I also decided to style this dress wit a big waist belt which is so in this season as well. 



This has always been one of my favorite boots from last season. So I still wanted to get a vibe from this look. The vibe that says cute bootie but even cuter with the  embellishment on the inside.    These booties are so comfy and I cant over emphasize my love for comfort.



If you didn't know, big or chunky tummy waist belts are so in right now. you no longer need to wear your corset on the inside alone but also on the outside. Which is one of the reasons why I incorporated this waist belt. to give more silhouette to this dress and make my waist snatched.


With all said what trends are here to stay for you. Big florals or Tiny Florals. I personally will go for both. Fahion and styling is always about my current mood. Which brings me to my question below;

     Would rather style Big Florals or Tiny Florals ? 



Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you have any questions don't forget to comment below! 

                               XO

                      OUTFIT DETAILS  

Turtle Neck Top; Ralph Lauren 
Dress: Ross 
Booties: Zaful 
Sunnies; SunglassesLa 
Belt: Ross 

Post a Comment