NAVY VIBES IN ZANSTYLE CLOTHING

Happy Friday loves, a little weekend outfit post coming your way today. I want to talk to you about my new favorite brand and my vacation which is ending in a few hours. 



In today's post, I've styled this gorgeous shift cold shoulder dress from @zan.style on Instagram and their website is here  


Let's talk about ZANSTYLE their clothing is made out of great quality fabric and the have uniquely styled clothing. I love how they are able to incorporate trendy pieces and still make them with quality products. 

Do you love my dress? You can shop it here .





Last few days of summer calls for drinking some  refreshers and taking a stroll. The perfect navy dress my silver mule paired with my silver sling bag.



Totally love this look and how everything works together. I can see myself wearing this dress and owning it. This dress is super chic. 



I always fall back to my comfort zone sometimes which is by wearing the Navy blue color. It goes well with my skin tone but above all I love how the color is a fun addition to the fall Pantone and I can easily rest up this dress. 




I really love the details of this clutch and I have features it a couple times on the blog. I really love the feather details and the huge red love detail on it. This makes it so perfect and a very fun piece. 



I hope you enjoyed reading this post and make sure you stop by ZANSTYLE and shop trendy and stylish pieces. 

Thank you for stopping by today and have an awesome weekend loves. 

                   Outfit Details
Dress; ZANSTYLE 
Mules; Burlington
Bag; Rosegal
Sunnies; Sunglassesspot 

Post a Comment