SHAKE IT LIKE A POMPOM x DENIM DRESS


Growth is inevitable my loves, everyday the more I fall in love with my self, the more I realize what really speaks about me and how I want to be identified. 





What's your Friday/Weekend closet looking like? Mines saying I'm ready to shake it all weekend long like the pompom details on my dress and sandals. I love my tan everyday tote. It has always been a perfect fave and it goes well with everything I wear. 

  
Did you miss out on my braids? I'm sure you didn't miss the memo that this summer it's all about the braids to keep your scalp cool and breezy. So glad I have mine the very traditional way( reminds me of the Hausa people of Nigeria). 

My black earrings are by Charming Charlie and I'm looking forward to getting another pair. Love the bubble/round dropping nature of it. 

Denim is timeless and will never go out of style. I love this gorgeous denim dress by @rainbowshops the have an amazing line of clothing that are perfect for all seasons. The quality is oh so awesome too. 
 
To crown this entire look up I added this red pompom detailed sandals. I  honestly cannot wait to style this sandal with everything this summer. It's block heels just makes so comfy to rock and the pompoms make it easy to style on every color. 

I hope you all enjoyed reading today's post. I have a few events to stop by and a brunch too this weekend. I hope you have an awesome weekend. 

Catch me on Instagram for more updates @howistyledit. 


                   OUTFIT DETAILS 
DRESS: RainbowShops 
BAG; Micheal Kors
SANDALS; Rosegal use coupon "itoro" upon checkout

Post a Comment