THE MORE ECCENTRIC SHE BECAME; TULLE SKIRT x SLOGAN TEE



Happy Monday loves, i hope you had an awesome weekend. I personally had a great weekend, quite busy but fun. I got to collaborate with some amazing fashion bloggers. You all need to wait for great content which is coming soon. Please make this week count by putting your best foot forward in everything that you do. 





Lets talk about how being eccentric has helped me find myself and i believe you all helped me frind myself too, hence you can relate. I never really saw fashion as an art when i first started styling and blogging. I would literally just go into my closet and throw something on. As time went on i became more and more in love with styling; and i began connecting with myself and especially the kind of posts i get feedbacks from. Turns out you my readers and everyone else i have recieved a feedback from love it when i style in and eccentric manner. So hey, if you ask me to describe my style in one word? it will be "ECCENTRIC' 






If you haven't check out this seasons trend then you are not a fashion lover. Slogan tees are so in and they are a perfect way to show how you feel this summer. Seriously, I definitely have a Kaye attitude and some Drake feelings. This tee describes some aspect of me. 

WHAT KINDS OF SLOGANS WOULD YOU LOVE TO SEE ON YOUR TEE THAT BEAT DESCRIBES YOU?  COMMENT BELOW! 

 
Can you see the fishnet?, I know you can and I put on the fishnet for absolutely no reason..lol. But I can tell you that paired with this outfit it looks just right. I love it. 

 


I truly love the layers of this layered skirt. I will trully tell you that this skirt is also a fave for me. I love how well put together this outfit is. 

A pair of sneakers was just perfect for this look. Something casual yet chic and less complicated. Imagine styling this look with a pair of hey sandal.. ewwww is all I can think of.



Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope i can continue styling outfits that you really appreciate and genuinily get inspiration from.

                                        OUTFIT DETAILS 
TOP: Zaful here
SKIRT; Rosegal Fishnet here 
SNEAKERS; Barnes and NewYork 
SUNNIES; Ross
BAG; Dkny
Wrist Watch; Micheal Korrs

Post a Comment