NEEDED TO REFLECT; BELL SLEEVE PLAYSUIT x LACE UP SANDAL


Did you think that I had neglected my blog but really I was preparing awesome content for you my readers. I took a break, it was about a week from blogging. I needed time to reflect...

  




On why I was blogging and what's type of content was creating. I needed to know if it was about me staying true to my staying true to myself and also bring what was truly trendy and stylish to inspire you my loves. 

I am back and believe that I'm even better, I just needed my downtime and time to figure out myself in ways that I could not imagine. 

 

Today's, lookjs a very fun one, clearly inspired by summer and I love how fun this look is. A good playsuit like this gorgeous one has so many details. 

 
 I love the sleeve of this playsuit/Romper. The bell sleeves add that very fun and glamorous touch to it. 

This playsuit is an off the shoulder playsuit, it also has a tiny V neckline. I like how this look is so fun to me it says it's time to slay but I'm not easy to get. 

 

I paired this playsuit with a strappy block heeled embroidered sandal. I love this gorgeous pair of shoes very comfortable and perfect for summer. 


As a curvy girl, one of hardest time I have is dressing in clothings that are slightly revealing. It's too stressful because of how easily distracting it can become. However, this playsuit is just perfect, no distractions because it is comfy  and not doing the most.


WHAT KIND OF PLAYSUITS WILL YOU BE STYLING THIS SUMMER? 


My entire outfit (playsuit and shoes) are from Quiz clothing U.K. I love this store because of the gorgeous clothing that they have. Not to talk of the amazing quality. You can check them out on Instagram @Quizclothing or stop by their website Www.quizclothing.com. 

Awesome pictures were taken by the beautiful @photographybynnene
 

Thank you for stopping by today loves. I hope this inspires your summer wardrobe. 


                     OUTFIT DETAILS
Playsuit; Quiz clothing 
Shoe; Quiz clothing 
Sunnies; Ross

Post a Comment