STRONGER AND TOGETHER WE EMPOWER EACHOTHER



Did I tell you how I don't see a lady and want to be like her? Or did I tell you about understanding that promoting a sister,complimenting her,  admiring her and even encouraging her gets you  a step closer to achieving your dreams. In today's post I will tell you how you can spread that "Black Girl Magic" and become stronger together. 






In this collaboration post,  I have collaborated with four of my blogger babes Shakera of @therealsamplesize, Sugar of @theshugarandspice, Nennka of @queenofsleeves and Tiffany of @tcholesworld.  Just in case you are reading this and are not following me on Instagram my handle is @howistyledit. 

 
As black women with different skin tones, body types and even up to the way we talk. It is so easy to be intimidated by our sisters success. Many of us don't get it; which is why I love this collaboration. All these gorgeous ladies get it and more than anything encourage each others growth and successes. 

 
In all honesty, we must have been saying something that was going to help us grow together and I love this shot. It captures everything that black women look like and everything that true and real black women stand for. 



Only queens are allowed to stand gorgeously and slay this good. The beauty of this collaboration is coming together even if we had never met (although most of them I had met) and bonding on a level that is very mature and helps one another. 

"Every woman is a queen, and we all have different things to offer." Queen Latifah


 
We decided to style solid colors and floral print dresses because  they  are perfect for the summer season. From bold florals to tiny florals these looks and the ladies who styled them are just too gorgeous.

 


We all had different ideas of what shoes we would wear but I can say that for sure sandals are the way when styling this dresses. 

I totally love the details on each of our outfits. What a coincidence that all out dresses has similar colors or details. This shows you that when stylish women come together they know their stuff and they would get it just right. 

       WHICH OF THIS DRESS STYLE IS SO YOU? 



Thankful to @urban_accolades for working on this project with me and my gorgeous ladies because he understood our vision and brought it to light. 

 

"Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness." Oprah Winfrey



Thank you for stopping by today. The next time you see your sister walking by you, or even on Instagram. Remember to compliment her and encourage her. Don't bad mouth her because that will not help you become strong. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. 

                      Outfit Details 
 Dress : Amiclubwear
Jewelry : Forever21

     Itoro  Www.HowIStyledIt.com
Dress: Rosegal
Shoe: Burlington
Clutch:H&M
Earrings: Zaful

Jcpenny: dress
Shoes: Aldo
Earrings: jcpenny

Dress: Asos

Dress :agaci 
Shoe : Rosegal


Post a Comment