CITY CHIC; CROCHET TOP x CROCHET JEANS

Happy Friday loves, I hope you had and awesome week. I had a long week but I'm really glad that it was a productive one. Let's talk about this weekend city chic outfit. 





I really love this outfit but let's talk about my gorgeous too from @QuizClothing . I love th off the shoulder and the fact that this top is crochet makes it just perfect for summer. 

I decided to pair this crochet top with with this gorgeous pair of crochet detailed jeans from @rosegal.com. You can use the coupon "itoro" when you want to check out to save some money.  

     


I've been loving detailed tassel earrings. I love that I'm able to style this earring in different ways. I got them from @zaful. I totally love a great pair of earrings 



"Fashion is about dressing according to what's fashionable. Style is more about being yourself."Oscar de la Renta. 

To be honest this is me being myself which is what I've always done on my blog. 


Very detailed Jeans are in this season. I still have a pair of ripped jeans but nothing beats a beaded pair of jeans  or a lace up or crochet pair of jeans. I love this entire look. 
 

Don't you just love the city vibe in this outfit. The fact that I can stroll around the city looking my best and slaying is just so awesome for me. 


                 OUTFIT DETAILS 

TOP; Quiz Clothing 
JEANS; Rosegal use coupon "itoro" to get discounts when you check out
SANDALS; DSW
Sling bag; DKNY
Sunglasses; Ross

Post a Comment