FIND YOUR UNIQUE STYLE: MELLOW YELLOW x STRIPES


Bae just said to me, Its Friyay love and leaving work early. I thought to myself where is this guy learning all this...lol . Happy Friyay lovelies, whats your weekend looking like because my weekend is looking like i am just going to lay in bed ans stay under the covers. I woke up with one eye infected, Arrrrghhh! thats not helping either. So dont invite me out i wont be coming ..just kidding.  This is what happens when you create your post on one day but end up posting on another *covers face*. 






In today's post, i will be sharing more details on this gorgeous yellow and striped outfit as well as tips that will help you with finding your unique style.







Finding your unique style is one of the things i only learned after two years of blogging, I can tell you for sure that its one of the hardest things you will have to endure until you get it right. I am not even perfect yet but my style game has definitely go percents up over the years. So let me help you learn what took me two years in only a few minutes. But first, lets talk about my gorgeous outfit today!





One of the colors for spring is that mellow yellow shade , not too bright but kind of mustard ish color. I love this color so much because it goes with my skin tone and every time I have worn this color i have received very positive comments. Which is why i paired this Flash dance shoulder yellow top with a pair of navy blue and white striped short.



Honestly, I  was going for a monochromatic look with the stripe on stripe idea on mind. Until the day of my photo shoot, when i forgot my striped top at home. Opppssss!!! I went ahead and paired this yellow top which was initially for a jeans with these shorts and baaaaaaammm!! it worked. I love this outfit for those casual spring sunny and windy days. I love being comfortable especially in the hot seasons, hence i opted for this tiny heeled yellow sandal. This look is so chic (sheek) and comfy i could definitely rock this for the festival season as well.

You really need to FIND YOUR STYLE right? Okay, here  are a few tips on how i eventually found my style after a few years of blogging.







• Look through your closet what is your repeat pattern? 
• What do you feel comfortable in when you style it( street style or editorial).
•Who are your inspirations, they most likely have the same style. 
• What kind of pictures do you take? They are what you are inspired by. 
• Flatlays are also a kind of inspiration as well , what kind do you take. 

What were yours answers to all these questions. The answers to all the questions are the best ways to find out your unique style loves!!


Thank you for stopping by today loves!! Don't forget to subscribe for updates. 

                               XOXO
                         ITORO ESSIEN 


                      Outfit Details 
Top; Zaful
Shorts; Label by rhallykhan
Shoe; Nine West 

Post a Comment