SHEEK (Chic) IN SATIN


Who else is about this glow life!! I am definitely feeling this sunkissed vibe. I always talk about trying something new everyday. Which is why I decided  to style my satin duster differently. 




 
 When I got this duster, i had that why does it look like a sleeping robe feeling .. lol. But over time this duster grew on me. I want to wear over and over again and style it over and over again. 



 

This spring seasons Pantone (Colors) are so refreshing to me. A lot of the shades included in the spring 2017 Pantone are my favorites shades to style. 

 
 
I have a crop sports bra on the inside because this look was supposed to be casual and comfy but I didn't really feel like I needed to show off my bare skin In pictures,lol. Maybe during summer. 


 

This look is so sheek (chic) and very comfortable to slip into. Seriously loves, I need to do a post on how uncomfortable certain stilleto styles are. But that will be in another post. 

  

I hope you enjoyed reading this post!! I love being able to style inspirational outfits and create motivational posts for  you loves. 

              Thank you for stopping by today!!

                             Xoxo
                              Itoro !!

                          Outfit Details 
Satin  duster ; Boohoo
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes; Christian Louboutin 
Sunnies; Ross 


Post a Comment