IN CAPE STYLE AND BOLD STRIPES; I FEEL FLY


Bold stripes are in this spring season. I was really going for a vertical and horizontal stripe outfit in one but this look is just perfect. Let me tell you more about this outfit.





 My style is very different, I thought to myself. I had never tried the cape outfit trend but I was open to trying it .

My sisters friend came around and said; Itoro you are into fashion and stylish right ? Me ; Yes. Okay, I have a few out  outfits that I ordered but I don't think I like them. Horridly I said my followers/ readers would love it. 
    

When she bright the outfit to me I was so excited that it was bold striped outfit that I had been looking to purchase online. I got sold on not just stripes but the cape styled dress. 

 

 
How convenient is it to try out new styles and outfits. I believe a lot of people stay in their comfort zone because of the fear of the kind of reception they will get from trying out something new. I will encourage you my gorgeous readers to try something different and take the risk. 


This outfit is perfect for any occasion. I would love his look for special events like weddings amongst others. 

 
 
The fabric of this outfit is somewhat stretchy and not thick. I love that it is perfect for summer it allows for air.. 

  

Would you consider the cape style anything; Your style ??


Thank you all for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. 
                               

                           OUTFIT DETAILS 
CAPE JUMPSUIT; Alibaba
Shoes: Aldo 
Sunnies; Zaful 



Post a Comment