RUFFLED UP IN BLACK !!


Happy Monday loves!!! Can you believe that January is over already!Wow. 

I hope you all made the most of this month. I made quite a number of decisions this month and took several steps in the right direction this month and I can't wait for what February has to offer. 


Let's focus on positivity this year my loves. I really hope that you can take every situation as a learning experience. 


In today's post I'm sharing my love for this ruffle neck mini dress from @boohoo. The details on the neck is giving me so much classic vibe. 








This look is honestly one of my favorite ways of styling a black outfit. I've found black to be one of my favorite colors very easy to style. 





 

This dress can be worn with a pair of heels instead of booties to a party. I will definitely wear this dress to any occasion. 

 


 

Paired this dress with my favorite  pair of shoes. This embellished pair of boots. Easy to slip on and very warm on the inside which makes it perfect for the this season. 



Thank you for the love and for always stopping by! 

Please leave comments below on your thoughts.


                OUTFIT DETAILS 
DRESS ; BOOHOO
BOOT: ZAFUL 
SUNNIES: ROSS 
CLUTCH: MICHEAL KORS


Post a Comment