SWEATER WEATHER x STARBUCKS

Happy thanksgiving loves!! Here's a quick post on this jumper and jeans look I posted on my instagram a few days ago. 

This look is very simple and easy to put together. I am living in my sweaters/jumpers and jeans this season. All I do is just throw on a coat and I'm good to go.








 
In this cold weather I'm all about a hot cup of coffee to keep me active and also keep me warm. Hence, my Starbucks cup of coffee. 

I hope everyone's having a great thanksgiving celebration. I will be spending time with my family and having a feast (diet is out of the way today). Love you guys. 




 

 

 
 

 



        
Thank you for stopping by today!! Xo 


                   OUTFIT DETAILS 
      Jumper; Forever21 
      Jeans; Old Navy
      Shoes; Ross 
      Sunglasses; Ross 
      Bag; Micheal Korea 

Post a Comment