Off the shoulder mini x Bandanna x Lace up


 Seems like i cant seem to take my eyes off anything off the shoulder this summer. So im back at it again with this blush off the shoulder mini dress. I have paired this with a mint bandanna and a mint lace up sandals. This look has three of my go to pieces this summer.
           
   With this look i was going for a more casual but stylish look. I am one to praise heels of all types and inches but lets be honest, flat sandals or shoes should be shown more appreciation. Hence, this mint lace up sandal is just perfect for this season and convenient to wear around this summer.

The off the shoulder dress has a frill and I love my off shoulders with dramatic designs by my neckline or on this sleeves. Will you be rocking your minis as opposed to shorts this summer?.

   I hope you get inspiration on how to rock your off the shoulder, bandanna and lace up trend this summer.

Stay stylish and see more pictures and outfit details below.







































Outfit Details
Dress: Ross 
Bandanna: Wlamart 
Sandal Burlington




Post a Comment