FRIDAY BLUES




A little late post today. How are you all doing? I have started putting together more summery looks. If you dont like wearing short shorts! ive got you covered on this look. 

I love how simple and well put together this look is. I now have a thing for wearing navy and white, this colors go best  with my skin tone.Its currently very humid in Houston hence that extra glow around my neck.hahaha.

Ive paired this abstract looking peplum chiffon top with this pair of white shorts.I love the fact that i can be comfortable wearing shorts without constantly thinking of pulling it below my bum, or looking around to see if people are staring at you, you know the problems we face when we wear short shorts.

I have paired this look with a flat sneakers for  more casual look and of course sunnies because it is summer. My complete looking is from Burlington again. It was so much fun work with them on this summer campaign and quite frankly this campaign made me understand when people say that they go shopping to clear their minds ...lol

I hope you have a great weekend, remain stylish and See more pictures below.








































































Post a Comment