FESTIVAL BABE: BOHO CHIC meets COUNTRY GIRL

Where my festival babes at? In todays post I am  sharing the most amazing and comfortable dress ever. This bohemian chic styled dress is everything if you want to wear a dress rather than shorts this summer to any festivals. I love how empowering this look is . For a minute or two i got confused because the boots make me look a lot country girl like while the dress takes a way from that to the bohemian chic vibe. 

This complete outfit again is from Burlington I am in love with their store and the great finds i get whether i walk in or shop online.
 This is definitely one of my fave looks, to be honest I am feeling like a queen that i am with this look. I hope you get festival inspired, ready and comfortable like me. 

Stay stylish! and Oh dont forget shop Burlington. See more pictures below.






















































Post a Comment