BLUE SPRING FLORALS

Hello loves, as you all know today is international women's day. I love how empowered women empower women. 

In today's post, I'm sharing this different style of photoshoot, were you wondering.  It is because I was nominated by star central magazine Australia, for the fashionista of the year for the year 2015. The competition started in December 2015 and ended on the 5th of February which is when I won. 

I am so honored and I love the fact that I can inspire people and encourages me to do better. I was featured in the magazine which is why I had this amazing photoshoot. Click on the link to read the article I was featured in www.starcentralmagazine.com

I have this beautiful ball, prom, fancy floral dress from Macy's. It screams spring in all forms I paired this look with silver accessories as well as shoe and purse that you can't see unfortunately. Since its spring season and weddings will be held this is a perfect dress for the brides change of clothes as well as you if you are looking for that classy guest look. 

I hope this inspires you to stay stylish. See more pictures and outfit details below. 

I was also featured on popular tv show host Wendy Williams show, I will be uploading that soon. Feeling so honored and blessed. 

















Outfit details 
Dress: Macy's 
Shoe: Aldo 
Accessories: Ureternity 

Post a Comment