KHAKI MEETS NUDE | FALL 2015

Hey lovelies, it's been a while since I posted. I am currently on vacation in the sunshine state (Orlando, Florida). 

Tbh.. Times like these are the best time to catch me all dolled up everyday and then I can take pictures of my outfit and share with you all. 

As always I have these very glamorous army green oversized chiffon top and a floral army green and gray leggings on. 

I love this outfit as it can been worn as a casual outfit, for dinners or outings with friends and family.

I have my hair packed up to actually give me that fabulous love and so my face could be very well seen. I also put on my extra cat eyed sunglasses as it's very hot in the sunshine state. 

The nude and black pumps are very comfortable and I got them from Justfab. It's also goes very well with my look.

Finally I paired this entire look with my black Gucci bag I was going for a classy and less casual  look so I didn't want a sling bag. 

I hope you like this outfit... See more pictures below. 






Outfit details :
Top: Ross
Leggings: forever 21
Shoes: Justfab 
Bag: Gucci 
Sunglasses: forever21




Post a Comment